Inspiration for Paris oh Paris
So I did not actually see Paris Hilton in Paris but my friend did. She was posing with all these industry big-wigs and my friend thought that as soon as she entered the room the place suddenly felt like a strip club! We had a long chat about how she is like an American icon and stuff, but I argued that no one that skinny could symbolise America's over-indulgent culture :-) We both agreed tho that there is not much Paris in Paris Hilton.
Paris (the city) is really beautiful, every little street corner had so much character and I felt like there were secret little stories around every corner. The people were much more friendly than I expected and it was surprisingly cheap!
My Top 5
- Visit the Eiffel Tower at night, the lines are shorter and the view is incredible!.
- Place de la Concorde where Marie Antoinette said "... then let them eat cake."
- The Louvre – I dunno why, it's just one of those things you have to do before you die.
- Fresh croissant at a Cafe in Tuileries Gardens, Paris has amazing food!
- Just the atmosphere, chilling watching people walk by.